To add a new photo on your own profile, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the Family dropdown tab, choose "Photos"
- Click on "Add Photos"
- On the "Simple Uploader" tab, use the 'Browse' to select the photo you want by clicking on it
- Click 'Open' which will enable you to upload the chosen photo
- "Enter new album name"/"select existing album"
- Click on "Upload Photos"
- You may add a caption
- "Save Your Changes"
Once the new photo has been uploaded, you may select 'Make My Profile Photo' and you are finished.
You may also upload a profile photo by first navigating to the profile page of the person you would like to upload a photo for. Hover your mouse over the picture, an Edit icon will appear at the top right corner. Click on it to reveal the following options:
- Upload a new photo
- Choose from photos of "X"
- View full size
- Remove this profile photo
Select either "Upload a new photo" or "Choose from photos of 'X'" to upload a new profile photo.
Updated: August 29, 2016