Adding relatives to your family tree is fast and easy on Geni. Follow these steps to add a relative to the tree.
View your family tree and click the yellow arrows on the nodes.
- Top arrows add Father or Mother
- Side arrows add Sister, Brother, Wife, or Husband
- Bottom arrows add Son or Daughter
You can also add a person's entire immediate family at once.
- To do so, click "More" one the person's node.
- Select “Add Immediate Family”
- You can add multiple parents, siblings, spouses, and children along with details of each person in one simple step.
Multiple family members may also be added from the person's profile page. Simply click "Add Family" in the Immediate Family section of the profile.
As you add relatives to the tree, make sure to add their email addresses to invite them to collaborate on the family tree.
Updated: July 11, 2014