If you are having trouble displaying your tree, please try the following steps:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Flash. To do so, please visit:
- If you are not seeing the information (names, etc.) the nodes/boxes, please try clearing your cache
- If the tree is blank, please hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and refresh the page to reload the tree
- You might need to try another browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- If you are receiving an error message, please send a ticket for assistance*
If the tree is taking too long to load, you may be trying to display too many generations at once. Adjust the display settings in your tree Preferences to load the tree faster. Click 'Preferences' at the bottom of the tree page and lower the number of generations to display.
*Note: The ability to submit tickets is a Geni Pro only feature. If you are a basic user, please go to Community Help forums for assistance.
Updated: January 31, 2017