How do I indicate a divorce?

Click on the yellow arrow to add a husband or wife. Select "ex-husband" or "ex-wife" from the drop down at the top right corner. Enter your relative's information and click "Add." 

To update an existing relationship in your family tree, click "Edit" on their node and select the Relationships tab. Choose ex-wife/ex-husband from the drop down and click "Save & Close."

Was this article helpful?
17 out of 20 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk