To block a user please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Make sure you are logged into your Geni account
2. Select the Profile of the person you would like to block.
3. Click the Actions button on the profile page and select 'Block This User'
4. Selecting 'Block This User' will add this person to the Blocked Users list in your Account Settings
Clicking the 'x' next to their name in the Blocked Users list will unblock them. Please note, we do not send an email to notify users that you have blocked them.
By adding someone to the Blocked Users list:
- Any family group or collaborator relationship is removed
- They can't contact you