If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please try the following:
- Make sure you are using the correct email/password combination
- Don’t remember your password? Request a new password here.
- If you have multiple email addresses, make sure you are using the same email address you used to sign up for an account
If you already requested a password reset and not seeing it in your email Inbox, please try the following:
- To ensure receipt of Geni emails, please login to your personal email account, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Also, check to make sure that Geni messages have not been flagged as Spam OR been sent to your Junk mail folder OR that Geni has not been added to your blocked senders list. If you see that they have been, simply move those back into your Inbox or add Geni to your Safe Senders List.
- If you use a Gmail email address, you might also want to try searching the "All Mail" folder for Geni.
If you no longer have access to the email address used on your Geni account and you are unable to recall your login information, you will be required to send an inquiry to email@example.com for assistance.